Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Farnborough Airshow

Hi everybody,

Can you stay away from the blog? It seems I can't.

Just a reminder about one of the biggest airshows in the world Farnborough, which is taking place right now in England. Everybody is expecting Qatar Airways to announce a major order for new aircraft.

Let's wait and see. Until then, I think it's a good idea to find out more about the show and why it is that important in the aviation business.

Enjoy the videos.

They come from http://www.euronews.net/business/farnborough-airshow-2010/

Check the link for more information.

Regards and enjoy the show.

RV

2 comments:

  1. Good morning miss...
    Thank you miss...
    The videos were useful, eventhough they were very short.
    Fatima Abdullah...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiiiiii everyone I come back again. How are you miss? I went to the searia with Kalied and we enjoyed there I hope I go again there

    ReplyDelete